But Did You Die??? (almost lost your Happy Chef)



HAPPY ST. FATTYS DAY 4/20/22 πŸ₯³πŸ˜Ά‍🌫️πŸ’¨πŸŒ³

Not a bad pic of your girl fresh out of ICU. πŸ₯°πŸ˜ Lil update for y’all…y’all almost lost your #HappyChef #EdibleDee …i went into ICU the day of my brothers funeral last week.  I have a pulmonary embolism, 2 blood clots in my lungs, and walking pneumonia.  Very unreal event to process…almost dying on your brothers funeral …and for clots…I’ll say as processing all of this over the past week has been challenging to say the least, however I am healing at Wonder Woman fast speed πŸ¦ΈπŸ»‍♀️πŸ’ͺ…so I just will cement with all of this…that I Am Grateful.  I’m grateful to be alive, I’m grateful for my family and my friends that are my family, I’m grateful for so many blessings I have and have received, and I’m grateful for all my experiences in this life- even this one.  Also I am grateful that you all found it worth your while to know me and happy I got to see another 4/20 with y’all! ♥️✊ 

Another happy fact; when my #WCE was in the hospital and they were testing my lungs, the doctors looked at me with amazement bc even with a pulmonary embolism, 2 clots in my lungs and walking pneumonia…your girls lungs were STILL working at 100% without oxygen feeding tubes πŸ˜±πŸ™ŒπŸ¦ΎπŸ« I told them it was all the good herb from the #KenjiJars I’ve smoked over the last decade plus πŸ€£ thanks to @killdrama πŸ¦Ύ So at present…I have to take a break from inhaling the finest green for a spit, so I Want All Y’all to Blaze One Up for #TheHappyChef this HoliDaze!  I’ll be right with you in spirit on the Edi life πŸ€™πŸ¬πŸ¬ and no worries for this woman πŸ˜‰, bc “”El seΓ±or da la' mejore' batalla' a su' guerreros. Atentamente: Rambo” πŸ˜Ž - Tempo” 

XoXo ♥️ Edi

#pulmonaryembolism #survivor #iloveyou #grateful #wcw #happy420tome #nofilter



 

Comments

Popular Posts